55 years old
The Patient registered for the Metamorphoses project after she got divorced and won a battle with cancer. She wanted to show other women that the end of a relationship is not the end of the world. She is a very well-groomed and elegant woman. However, her teeth constituted a weak point. Numerous discoloured fillings and old, leaky porcelain crowns made Marta reluctant to smile. At our clinic her teeth underwent a complete metamorphosis. Marta can now prove to other women that after divorce life not only doesn’t end, but it actually begins anew. She herself says that it can become even better and more beautiful. Today her hallmark is a snow-white smile.
At our clinic Marta Raczek underwent the following procedures:
- photographs (dental pictures at every stage of treatment)
- oral hygiene treatments + therapy
- endodontic treatment of the following teeth: 14, 13, 22, 23, 41, 42, 44, 43, 12, 11, 21, 16, 15
- conservative treatment, front teeth restoration – veneers
- prosthetic treatment: porcelain crowns on steel 34 – 45 + 15 – 26; crown 47