Information regarding the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 14 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, EU Journal, L 119/1 of 4 May 2016 (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation).
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Niepubliczny Zakład Opieki Zdrowotnej Villa Nova Dental Clinic Kiworkowa Spółka Partnerska Lekarzy Stomatologów with the registered office in Warsaw, KRS number: 0000252233, NIP number: 9512173139, REGON number 140456786.
Data Protection Officer
The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer by email at: NZOZ Villa Nova Dental Clinic ul. Marconich 3 lok E, 02-954 Warsaw, with the addition of the Data Protection Officer and by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives and basics of data processing
Your personal data will be processed:
- In order to provide health services and making settlements in this respect, as well as keeping, storing, sharing, entrusting medical documentation to subsidiaries, persons or entities constantly cooperating in order to continue and ensure the continuity of the process of providing health services, for communication as well as expressing separate consent for marketing and information purposes.
- In order to be necessary and / or useful for the performance of the service and / or work, continuation and correct process of the treatment, in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law on the basis of your consent. Article 6, paragraph 1, literature and GDPR
- In order to perform necessary and / or necessary and / or useful for your treatment in accordance with the instructions of the clinic and / or doctor under Article 6, paragraph 1, literature b GDPR.
- In order to fulfill the norms of universally binding law, in particular those resulting from medical and tax law pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, literature c. GDPR.
- For the performance of medical services and services, as it is necessary for the performance of your vital interests under Article 6, paragraph 1, literature d GDPR.
- In order to provide you with access to proper medical care, because processing is necessary to perform the above task, which we carry out in the public interest on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, literature e GDPR.
- For archival purposes (evidence) that are the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, literature f GDPR.
- For archival purposes (evidence) that are the fulfillment of our obligation to store relevant documentation under Article 6, paragraph 1, literature f GDPR.
- For research or scientific training after prior pseudonominization, i.e. only photos and / or x-rays and / or models and / or prosthetic works after such processing, so that they can no longer be assigned to a specific person without the use of additional information.
- For the purpose of determining, investigating or protecting against claims being our legitimate exercise in this interest under Article 6, paragraph 1, literature f. GDPR.
The data controller is subject to the provisions on the processing of personal data, contained in the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 21 December 2010 on the type and scope of medical documentation and the method of its processing, uniform text of Dziennik Ustaw of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended, and in the Act of 6 November 2008 on Patient’s and Patient’s Rights’ rights, the consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2012, item 159, as amended. Pursuant to the provisions of the Act, data necessary to keep medical records referred to in Article 25 can not be deleted.
The data will be protected in accordance with Article 24 paragraph 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, uniform text of the Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100, item 1024.
The subject of the processing of your personal data is:
Name and surname, address (city, postcode, street, house number / apartment number, other designations), e-mail address, telephone number, names of parents, gender, date of birth, place of residence, correspondence address, medical data, medical documentation , biometric data, PESEL number, NIP number, results of diagnostic tests, results of histopathological examinations, medication, prescriptions, diagnoses, diagnoses, services provided, settlement information, financial documentation, health data, recommendations, orders and referrals.
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of the data described above at any time. We will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless the obligation to process them will result from a generally applicable law, or we will be able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for us that are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or Your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or protect claims.
The period of data storage
Your personal data resulting from the keeping of documentation (including medical, financial and / or completed for you and / or clinics and / or entities cooperating with the Administrator) will be processed with due respect for the law and for the period in which claims by you or third parties may come. related to the activities of the Administrator.
Rights of data subjects:
According to GDPR, you are entitled to:
The right to access your data and receive a copy;
The right to rectify (correct) your data;
The right to delete data processing restriction data;
The right to object to data processing;
The right to data transfer;
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body